The best pressure-absorbing saddle pad in the market. Watch our video to see just how absorbing it really is. Soft, flexible and seamless, with a textured surface that both prevents slipping without gripping, and stimulates the skin. There is no trim to cause any pressure points and a thin, stretchy film gullet eliminates pressure on the horse's spine. It moulds to your horse's back like a second skin. The VIP is so thin that it does not affect your saddle fit. It can be used either on its own, or with a numnah (on top or underneath, bobble side down).
VIP Pads - with free postage!
“I ride in beautiful saddles that are fitted correctly. I was impressed that finally there was a saddle pad with research to prove the issues of impact and pressure. I want a saddle pad that will help to protect my horse’s back but does not alter saddle fit. The VIP does this and more.”
— Roland Tong, Irish International Dressage Rider
Other users include
- Sam Griffiths, Australian Olympic Team
- Lara Edwards, international dressage rider
- Kate Smith, advanced dressage rider and trainer
- Elise Blair, Brace Yourself Blogger
- Chloë Ammonds-Nutt, Gift Horse Eventing Blogger
- Kirsty Pearce, Equispire Blogger
- Rebecca Godleman, Vicki Copeland, Claire Galer, Marnie Long,
Pollie-Anna Paige, Rachel Spencer-Fleet
and many other satisfied horses and riders...